In unit 3 I rated my psychological at 3, my spiritual at 4 and my physical at 7. I would say that my scores probably haven’t changed that much. Since I have finished all of my final projects in my final term my stress level from that is gone. I still have other stresses but I would up psychological to 5 now. To be honest physical is probably down around 4-5. I have not been to the gym in weeks and my job is a little more sedentary than it used to be. This will change next week and definitely when the weather warms up. Spiritually will stay the same and again now that I have more time I am going to try to improve this.
I really have not progressed at all yet in my goals. I really do have plans to start back for real next week. I have not really implemented any of the activities either. It has not really sunk in that I am finally done school and my body is sort of still in that mode. I have to take some time to adjust to having time on my hands and then be productive in how I use it.
This class has been very helpful in giving me tools to use in order to meet my goals of well being. Although I have not been very pro-active about implementing them they are there and when I am ready I will have the techniques I need. The exercises were mixed. Some of them, like the one in unit 3 with the colors was not so difficult. Other ones like the first one with the talk of gastrointestinal tracts was more difficult.
Overall I think this class will help me because I have tried, even if I haven’t succeeded yet, and so I can try to teach others the benefits. It will take time but I know that we all have the potential to have peace and calm in our lives.
Donna,
ReplyDeleteI loved your post. "to thine ownself be true. There is something about self honestly that is so liberating. It goes back to the model that includes contemplation. Knowing that you need to change and then making the steps to finally change or good steps to progress. Sometimes we have to remove some of the stuff out of our way before we can get down the road. I use to stress about this. It finally came to me, that was not procrastinating I was waiting for the path to be cleared of debris. Once it was clear, things were in order then I could move forward. Life has alot of twist and turns, careers, children, mates, finances, etc. We have to make room and it takes time. I think you are on top of your game, you know what needs to be done. Best wishes!